Testimonial: Professional, Fast, and Cost-Effective
Photographer Beau Blackburn of Blue Spruce Wedding Photography says: "Very slick and professional design based around my branding. The turnaround time was so much quicker than expected. Communication is prompt. Costs are very competitive. Tracey is good at what she does and I look forward to many albums to come!" Thanks, Beau - we appreciate the kind words!
Instagram Contest: Wedding Joy!
Enter our INSTAGRAM CONTEST and WIN a $50 Amazon Gift Card AND a Free Album Design!
Join us for a month of sharing Wedding Joy! Just pick out your favorite wedding image(s) that touched your heart, got the tears rolling or made you double over in a belly laugh.
Then follow @broken_fence_studios on Instagram, post your image on your Instagram account tagged with #broken_fence_studios_joy, and you will be in the running to WIN!
Starts TODAY and runs through August 22, 2017.
Business: Stand Out Online As A "Must-Have" Photographer
What can make you stand out online as a “must-have” photographer? Of course your images play a key role in having people recognize that you are the perfect photographer for your potential client’s perfect day.
But how can you step it up a level and create that first magical experience when your potential client connects with you online? How can you generate the emotion and feeling from your clients that bellows....“that’s my photographer! That’s the one!”
The answer? Video.
Video is your best bet to start creating that emotion, sense of connection, and feeling of “know, like and trust” that all business must create. And with video, you can do it without having to write a word!
Consider the impact that video is making online today:
- * YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year
- * Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
- * 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process
- * 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others
- * YouTube has over a BILLION users, almost ⅓ of all people on the Internet
- * 500 Million people are watching videos on Facebook every day
- * Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos a day
- * 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- * Video appears in 70% of the top 100 search results listings - huge SEO advantages
- * Videos increase the average amount of time users spend on your web pages
Feeling like you need to get in on that potential? Yeah Baby!
Here is where to start:
- * Start with a 1 to 3 minute promotional video with your best images rotating through to the rhythm and/or lyrics of a song.
- * Showcase your best images and make sure to build strong emotion throughout.
- * Be clear about your style and don’t be afraid to share why they should work with you by adding some text boxes stating benefits of working with you.
The great thing about a promotional video for your business is that you can host it on your website and blog, share it through social media, have former and current clients share it with their friends and improve your SEO! What’s not to love?!
Click below to see a sample of a 1-song video that we created for our business....
Design: 3 Ways to Jazz Up Your Portraits
Lots of photographers take fantastic portraits then put them in ho-hum presentations for their clients. Sometimes just a minor tweak or addition can turn a plain-jane frame into a thrilling display that brings your clients back for more! Here are three easy ways to jazz up your portraits this summer:
3. Add a shape or two. Notice how Alyssa's layout incorporates a couple of shapes to give the presentation interest without drawing the eye away from the images. Try shapes in combination with textures and splashes of color, and have fun jazzing up your portraits this summer!